AVP254 enables FPGA virtual simulation and on-board testing on the real board which will be embedded into your equipment.
Use only one single set of test procedures for requirements verification whatever the target is:
- RTL simulation with traditional FPGA EDA simulation tools
- Gate level back-annotated simulation with traditional FPGA EDA simulation tools
- Physical real hardware test on the final application board
Initially developed for our Aeronautic hardware projects (DO-254 recommendation), AVP254 is not locked however to any standard, but also fits with ISO 26262 (automotive), IEC 61508 and its derivatives (Industrial, Railways, Healthcare) as well as IEC 62566 (Nuclear power plant) and ECSS-Q-ST-60-02 (Space) standards.
With our strong experience in the design and verification of various FPGA-based applications in aeronautic domain, we have always looked for increasing verification reliability, while reducing its cost. That is the reason why we have designed AVP254.
AVP254 performs a requirements-based verification according to the scheme below:
All tool outputs are traceable to the FPGA requirements for traceability matrixes elaboration.
AVP254 is fully automatic, self-checking, and provides easy integration of communication protocols like ARINC, CAN…
Our methodology has been used to verify FPGAs embedded into avionics equipment that successfully passed the certification process with FAA and EASA, on: Boeing 737 MAX, Airbus A320neo, Dassault Falcon 5X, Cessna Citation Longitude, and Comac C919.
- Increase your credibility towards certification authorities by presenting a comprehensive test coverage on the final board
- Accelerate your time-to-market and reduce verification costs drastically :
- Write only one test procedure both for the virtual simulation and the physical verification
- Use a fully automatic and self-checking test bench
- Reduce your verification execution time from days to hours thanks to on-target / virtual simulation stimuli equivalence
- Use automatic report generation for the Hardware Verification Results document
- Reuse the HW platform for all your FPGAs
Need more information?